Chartered Engineer, Project Manager, Business Transformation Specialist
RAYMOND SEXTON is Senior Vice President of Ulster & London and ULV Asia Pacific.
A Chartered Engineer by profession, Raymond has extensive management experience in Australia, Scotland, Norway, USA and Ireland. Civil by discipline, graduating in 1983 he pursued a MSc in Marine Technology, University of Strathclyde in 1987.
Moving to Australia he worked in design, project management, business development and business transformation. For example he has advised Australian Defence Industries, PM Group, EG Pettit, Bovis Lend Lease and myriads of Engineering SMEs.
In 2002 he founded a boutique management consultancy in Dublin and spearheaded the Tangible Leadership Series which has delivered over 60 leadership seminars around the world. He recently completed a Senior Executive MBA at Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne.
Raymond has delivered critical assignments for a wide variety of clients through his technical and management knowledge coupled with exceptional interpersonal skills. He has a proven ability to win work in difficult climates which has further honed his skills and expertise. His can motivate staff, contractors and suppliers very effectively having a deep understanding of the multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Board Member at Dublin Civic Trust, Dublin, Ireland Jul 2009 – Sep 2016
- Engineers Ireland, Member of National Council, National Executive May 2001 to May 2004
- Chairman of Engineers Ireland-Benevolent Fund Committee. May 2002 to May 2012
- Board Member at Premium Power, Ireland Aug 2012 – Jul 2015
- Chairman/Company Secretary, Howth Sutton Community Council Mar 2004-Sep 2016